Wednesday 6 April 2011

Executive Guide to Integrated Talent Management

 

  I’m delighted to announce the publication of a new book, The Executive Guide to Integrated Talent Management, edited by ASTD’s Pat Galagan and I4CP’s Kevin Oakes.

The book focuses on the need for better integration between learning & development and the other different areas within HR and includes chapters from various thought leaders including Dave Ulrich,  Beverly Kaye, Peter Cappelli, Ed Lawler, Marshall Goldsmith, John Sullivan, Noel Tichy… and me.

These thought leaders pieces are then paired with articles from senior practitioners, including Annemarie Neal at Cisco, Jayne Johnson from Deloitte, Karl Heinz Oehler from Hertz, Kevin Wilde from General Mills, Leslie Joyce from Novelis, Karen Paul from 3M, Robert Kovach from Cisco and Teresa Roche from Agilent.

My chapter is on the intersection between learning and development and compensation & rewards.

I’ll give you my overall opinions when I get hold of a copy.

 

 


More about me:

Also develop your Strategic HCM capabilities at my new Strategic HR Academy


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)