Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas presents?

 

  A regular reader of Strategic HCM?  A friend / contact of mine?  Want to do something for me?

Here’s my Chirstmas present list for you:

  • Like this blog!  You do, don’t you – so give me a thumbs up using the Facebook Like symbol at the bottom of the post!  (I’ve only got three ‘likes’ so far, which can’t be right, can it?)  You can also add me to your favourites on Technorati and follow the blog using Google Friend Connect.
  • If you’re working in an HR team, then complete my survey!  I’m after your predictions.  Those of you in, or who can get into London, can win a prize as well.
  • Vote for my hack!  See  over at the MIX where my career partnership idea is starting to get some interest.

 

Oh, and finally, I had some big peaks and troughs again this year.  Do me a favour – have a think about when you’re going to want my support during 2011, and let me know early!  My contact details are below!

And finally, let me know if you think you can help me escape from the UK before the Royal Wedding!

 

Best wishes to you all.

Jon.

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)