Wednesday 5 May 2010

100,000 visits

 

   I’m working at home today, catching up on work after having a bit of time off with a bad cold.  And I just noticed (really!) that this blog’s hit the 100 thousand reader mark (in terms of unique visits).

Not great, as I’m sure some blogs get this traffic per day.  But not too bad either.

So, Virginia Beach: thanks for stopping by this morning.

And thanks to all my other readers over the last (nearly) three years.

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

.

1 comment:

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)