Monday 2 June 2008

Coming up in June: engagement, Dubai, social media

June looks like it's going to be another interesting month.

I'm working with a couple of clients on areas connected to people strategy and engagement, including exploring themes around internal purposes and meaning (see my last few posts).

I'll be back in Dubai and Abu Dhabi from Sunday 8th to Tuesday 10th - do get in touch if you'd like to meet while I'm there.

And I'll be continuining my focus on HR2.0:



And look out for some special features on my blog leading up to its anniversary at the end of June:


  • Strategic HCM hosting the HR Carnival on 11th June

  • Posting on your topics that you suggest I write about

  • Guest posts

  • And maybe a few more surprises too.

3 comments:

  1. You should meet H2O New Media When you are in Dubai - they are building social media platforms for HR and other business Applications - they are similar to MZINGA but they seem to be doing very well in the Arabic world - my suggestion would be try to get hold of them first

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm back there again at the end of August and will try to meet them then.

    Jon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a shame. I would have loved to connect while you were there. Looks I'm too late for that.

    @ Anonymous: thanks for the tip. I'll keep that in mind for sure myself.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)